Last week was all about the annual management meetings. Our colleagues from the USA and Australia as well as our Benelux Franchise partner met in Vienna. Many individual meetings for exchanging experiences and knowledge were scheduled. From Wednesday until Friday, a fixed management agenda was scheduled, too.
The goal of the meetings was to determine a common strategic orientation for the coming year. This included a harmonization of various customer requirements in the different regions, in order to make sure that as many customers as possible benefit from further development of our products.
Here is a small excerpt from the agenda:
– general management issues (retrospection and development of individual regions)
– sales session (exchange of experiences and strategies for the next year)
– photo session (new photos for the website)
– development roadmap (introduction of new ideas, brainstorming, customer requests, customer days)
– knowledge transfer (introduction of individual new features)
Here are some impressions from last week: