Delegate Patients Service
Mitigate Patient Risk
Malnutrition and anaphylactic incidents are prime risk elements in patient nutrition. With Delegate Patients Service these can be drastically reduced through:
- – Patient specific Menu, based on Patients assigned
- – Diets,
- Allergies and
Improve Patient Satisfaction
Patients choose your hospital based on your Satisfaction Score. To be at the top of your food service game, with Delegate Patients Service you can:
- – Provide more choice of the right food for your patient.
- – Empower your patients to be part of the journey to get healthy. With
- – patient self ordering,
- – patient intake tracking,
- – monitoring of nutritional goals.
- – Increase quality time between your staff and the patient.
- – Use Delegate Room Service for a better Patient experience without additional staff overhead.
Streamline processes and focus your workforce
Food Service operations oftentimes have huge unused savings-potential. Spending your money wisely, with Delegate Patients Service you are able to:
- – Control and optimize the complete food service process. Including
- – purchasing goods,
- – storage,
- – production and
- – feeding the patient.
- – Optimize kitchen and service schedules.
- – Negotiate with your suppliers based on real, proven numbers.
Reduce Malnutrition and Track Nutrient Intake
Optimal healing processes are tightly connected to optimal nutrition of your patients. To decrease re-admissions and average stay time, Delegate Patients Service offers:
- – Ability to enter what Patient ate, providing immediate intake values.
- – Patient can enter own Intake values via their own device.
- – Compare Patients Intake vs Recommended daily intake.
- – Increase Patients willingness to eat through Delegate Room Service.
- – Ability to have tracked Intake sent back to the EMR/EHR/EPR.
Reduce waste, run a sustainable organization
Food Waste is a clear indicator of your potential to streamline operations, increase your organisation sustainability and decrease your ecological footprint. Delegate Patients Service makes sure that you:
- – Reduce waste to improve and streamline your processes:
- – reduce production cost,
- – reduced order volumes,
- – decrease excess CO2 production,
- – minimize waste hauling fees and more.
- – Reduced no. of call-backs and deliver the correct meal the first time!
- – Decrease tray-waste by offering Delegate Room Service.
- – Consider Likes and Dislikes for default meals, thus
- – ensuring what Patients receive is more likely to be eaten.
- – Forecasting minimizes over ordering with your Vendors
- – with order request based on real production planning numbers.