Caterer of the Year 2018
The ‘Caterer of the Year’ award is given for innovative concepts and outstanding achievements in contract and large-scale catering. Each year, the Cooking + Catering inside business journal nominates the best concepts from categories ‘Cooking’ ‘Corporate’ and ‘Concepts’ and elects the Caterer of the Year for each category. In addition, there is a speciality award for best ‘Marketing’.
We are especially proud of our customers, who were nominated in all categories and came out as winners in 2 out of 3. We congratulate all participants and winners on their excellent concepts.
Nominees in the ‘Cooking‘ category were:
– Klüh Catering, Düsseldorf
– Broich Catering & Location, Düsseldorf
– A&Z Foodmanufaktur und Kaiserschote Catering, Bergheim/Pulheim-Brauweiler
Broich, Düsseldorf, won with its „PURE FIVE” concept. Please click here for further information on this concept.
Nominees in the ‘Corporate‘ category were:
– Kuffler Catering Service, Wiesbaden
– Sodexo Services, Rüsselsheim
– Spreespeicher Event, Berlin
Our customer Sodexo Services GmbH was the winner in the ‘Corporate‘ category. Please click here for further information on the event.
Nominees in the ‘Concepts‘ category were:
– Sodexo Services Dave B., Berlin
– Apleona Culinaress, Ottobrunn
– Berlin Cuisine Jensen, Berlin
Our customer Apleona came out victorious in the ‘Concepts’ category. For further information and a presentation of the concept please click here.